50% believe the most crucial element for project success is stakeholder involvement. Risk management comes in second with 40%, followed by planning with 35%, and resource management with 25%. The best proactive step you can take in a project is ongoing involvement, and a broad involvement. With this assessment, you can get a constant sense for where the project is. This is both optimization, early-warning and ongoing input for improvement.
What can it be used for?
Using this Assessment you will obtain concrete, tangible data from stakeholder, influencers and users which tells you, among other things.
- After the project start-up and until now, do they now understand even more the need for and how this project creates value and why we do this?
- Do team members take responsibility for their tasks?
- Is the collaboration good and is there a good general well-being in the project team?
- Do we have the necessary time to solve the tasks satisfactorily?
- Do they trust you as a supplier and do they experience that you have delivered high quality until now?
|Project Optimization Assessment|
6 categories, 21 specific measurement points
Language: UK, DK
Receive comments on low scores
Receive GAP comments
The expected implementation time is 20 minutes.
The five focus areas in Project Optimization Assessment
- Purpose & Communication
- Project Organization
- Personal Conditions
- Open Questions